Terms and Conditions of entry
- Instructions on how to claim and the cash back gift form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is Lavazza Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 94 605 275 107) of 117 Church Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (“Promoter”).
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences for purchases on 10/11/2020 and ends for purchases at 11:59pm AEST on 03/01/2021 (“Purchase Period”). Promotion commences for claims on 10/11/2020 and ends for claims at 11:59pm AEST on 08/01/2021 (“Claim Period”).
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase one (1) of the following Lavazza products from a Participating Retailer during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Purchase”):
- Lavazza Deséa A Modo Mio Coffee Machine;
- Lavazza Jolie&Milk A Modo Mio Coffee Machine;
- Lavazza Jolie Plus A Modo Mio Coffee Machine; or
- Lavazza A Modo Mio SMEG Machine
A participating retailer is any The Good Guys, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, Betta Electrical, Domayne or Joyce Mayne store in Australia, including each of their relevant Australian online stores, as well as the Promoter’s online store www.lavazza.com.au (each a “Participating Retailer”).
- To claim, individuals must then visit www.lavazzapromo.com.au, follow the prompts to the claim form, input the requested details (including their full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, model number, serial number, purchase date and the name of the Participating Retailer where the Qualifying Purchase was made), upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and submit the fully completed claim form so that it is received during the Claim Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per household.
- Claimants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, 2 result in invalidation of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a gift. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to claiming.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded a Dan Murphy’s electronic gift card depending on the Lavazza product purchased , as outlined in the table below.
Model Dan Murphy’s Gift Card Amount Lavazza Deséa A Modo Mio Coffee Machine $40 Lavazza Jolie&Milk A Modo Mio Coffee Machine $30 Lavazza Jolie Plus A Modo Mio Coffee Machine $20 Lavazza A Modo Mio SMEG Machine $40
- Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided on the claim form are correct. Dan Murphy’s electronic gift card will be sent via email to successful claimants and will be in the form of a Woolworths WISH Gift Card. Woolworths Group Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfillment of the offer terms. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit giftcards.woolworths.com.au. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Woolworths WISH Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take / redeem a gift by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any 3 personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.